Home Who is Jolley? Our Foods Recipes Wholesale Photos Contact Us

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Changing direction...

As from June 2012 I ceased trading at local farmers markets, one of the main issues for me was the vehicle mileage that I was clocking up and I really wanted to reduce my car dependency.
I've also stopped trading on Louth market as the volumes sold did not warrant the preparation time involved.
This has given me more spare time to increase the amount of cycle training that I can do at local schools
through the Wolds Sports Partnership.
We now supply vegan foods to the Wholefood co-op in Louth usually delivered fresh on a Wednesday, if you'd like to order food for collection at the shop then please let me know on 01507 607252 or email jolleyskitchen@fastmail.fm

No comments: